The wonderful and fabulous (and also now private) Alli from Chocolate Cake for the Soul tagged me, so here goes.
5 things found in your bag:
2. Pay stubs
3. Cute butterfly hair clips for The Little Miss
4. Smith's Rosebud Salve, which I heart but would heart it more if it has sunscreen in it.
5. A couple packets of Borba Skin Balance Aqua-Less Crystalline mix. It tastes great, (no calories, no sugar) but I have NO idea if this stuff does what it says it will. The Husband came home from with a couple sample cases of it so I thought I'd give it a try.
5 favorite things in your bedroom
Our bedroom is "under construction" right now so I can't say I even have 5 things in my bedroom that I like let alone 5 favorite things. So here's a plain list of 5 things that are in there.
1. My super cool bed
2. The fan which The Husband has to have on in order to sleep, even in the middle of winter. I hate it
3. Jars and jars of coins
4. A stack of books, some already read and some I'll be getting to soon. My current read is this.
5. The first real painting I ever bought. It's painted by David Skinner
5 things I have always wanted to
1. Be a philanthropist
2. Start my own business (I've actually done this once, but want to do it again)
3. Quit my job
4. Live a day without worry
5. Tell my sister-in-law how I really feel (I know this is so caddy, but there's a few things I'd like to say to her. I'd be as nice as I could, promise.)
5 things I'm currently into: I love love love all of these things.
2. Sewing, especially things for The Little Miss
3. Making jewelry, especially for me
4. The feeling of wearing pants that are actually a bit big
5. The person that told me my ass was getting smaller
5 people I want to tag: