Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mexico

I'm packing my sunscreen, a couple of books and my passport. I'm off for another little vacation, OK maybe not so little but I'm outta here for a week. The Husband, The Little Miss, My Parental Units ( Mom and the dude she shacks up with) are heading to our neighbors to the south for beach vacation. We've rented a house, no TV, no Internet so I'll be a disconnected.

Since the guy that I wanted to win the election actually did win, we'll be heading back a week from Saturday. If that other guy won, we might have been tempted to stay.

Adios all!

6 comments:

Hanlie said...

Have fun! Take pictures! And come back!

Last Journey Down said...

Have a great trip - lots of activities there and fresh fish! I've been checking out your posts - so sorry about horrors of the fire - hope things get under control soon - still... so much damage. I'm in NoCal and it's dry all over. I look forward to more posts when you get back!

Cammy said...

I'm all in favor of you coming back! Eventually!

Adios...Enjoy your trip!

MizFit said...

jealousjealousHAVEFUNjealous.

Missicat said...

Have fun!! Bring me a present!! :-)

Sagan said...

Have a great trip!