1. Kids should get dressed up and go trick or treating, not teenagers.
2. Trick or treating at the mall is wrong. There has to be at least one safe neighborhood you can hit up.
3. A woman should be able to find a costume that isn't the slutty version of cop, nurse, cheerleader, doctor, angel, devil or whatever it is.
4. More people should make their kids costumes and not just buy them. It's a great way for kids to participate and make it even more special.
5. When it this holiday become ultra-commercialized?
6. I love candy corn.