Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Another Day

So yesterday I thought went OK. My main struggle is, losing weight is a mental game. I think about it CONSTANTLY. What am I going to eat next, when am I going to eat, how bad is it if I eat ___________. It all kinda sucks. I want to eat, when I want to eat and what I want to eat but, I suppose that philosophy landed in me in this predicament in the first place.

I didn't strap the child in the stroller yesterday and go for my afternoon walk. Instead, I let her run free at the local elementary school at their playground. I climbed, slid and watched her have fun playing. Today though, a walk.

Food yesterday:

Wasabi peas
Sourdough toast w/ hummus
A bite of doughnut (someone brought in 2 doz for the office)
Coffee/Cream
Vegetarian beans
3/4 of a chicken enchilada
10 chips/salsa
Diet coke
Bite of dark chocolate
Snap peas/hummus for a snack
Piece of cheese
Orange Chicken
White rice
Broccoli/Green beans

Sheesh...seems like a lot and I suppose it is but it also seems better than what I have been shoving in my face.

No comments: