Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Plan

On paper this all seems so easy but as I can already tell it's all a mind game, staving off those thoughts of food, hunger and cravings. But, I've got a plan of action.

1. Be conscientious. Be aware of what goes in my mouth and make smart choices. I don't want to say, I'm not eating __________. That won't work for me.

2. Eat slower and enjoy my food.

3. Portion control. I can have want I want (see #1) but I can't have too much of it.

4. Seriously limit my sugar content. There's been many days where I've eaten cookies and candy before most people have gotten out of bed. When I think about it, it's gross and just not right.

5. Eat more fruit and veggies.

6. Exercise. It's hard to make time for the gym, but I live in a beautiful city where it's walkable almost every day. I have to make the time for that.

So basically the plan is this: Less food + more exercise = my goal. Easy peasy right?

No comments: