Friday, April 4, 2008

Better Than Before

Well yesterday wasn't a great day, but looking back it was MUCH better than before.

Before (B): Cookies/chocolate for breakfast. I use to pack up about 6 Oreos and eat them ALL before lunch. If I was "good" I'd have four in the morning and save 2 for the afternoon. I'd also pack in a bagel and cream cheese sometime before noon. And on doughnut days, I'd eat at least one Old Fashion.
Yesterday (Y): Toast and hummus, one bite of doughnut (yes, someone brought some in), 2 Thin Mints and a couple bites of a breakfast burrito.

B: Quick pizza lunch w/ salad, pepperoni pizza and ranch dressing for the pizza
Y: Quick pizza lunch w/ salad with extra veggies, less dressing and a veggie pizza and no ranch dressing for the pizza

B: Cookies and candy or something sweet in the afternoon
Y: Nothing

Things I didn't eat that I was offered yesterday:

1. Peanut butter and banana panini
2. The entire breakfast burrito
3. The entire sleeve of cookies (which I've done before)
4. More than a bite of doughnut
4. Pepperoni and ranch dressing on my pizza
5. An afternoon sweet treat.

So, yes, yesterday wasn't great but it wasn't as disastrous as it could have been. I'm now psyching myself up to put only 1/2 the amount of cream cheese on my bagel as I usually do, because today is bagel Friday...whoo wooo!!!

Wish me luck over the weekend! I got a little girls 2 year old birthday just around the corner.

No comments: