This post idea, is totally taken from the ever positive and lovely Hanlie. Thank you for giving me something to blog about today. It's been hard getting back to my weekday routine after spending a lovely long holiday weekend with the family.
And like Hanlie, I'm not going to tag anyone but please feel free to take this and run with it.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A car seat, a blanket, plastic horses, crumbs of various food The Little Miss has snacked on.
2. When was the last time you threw up? That's a tough one. I want to say it was when I was knocked up about 2 1/2 years ago, but unfortunately I'm sure I've had a night since then where I drank a wee bit too much and tossed my cookies, so to speak.
3. What’s your favorite curse word? Fuck
4. Name three people who made you smile today. The Husband, and 2 of my co-workers
5. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Sitting in my cubicle at work
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Sitting in my cubicle at work
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Hopefully being at home with The Little Miss and The Husband. Probably running around the backyard or running through the sprinklers.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? No
9. What’s the last thing you said aloud? "OK, see you soon, thanks."
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? I'll go with Mint Chip although there's many many I love.
11. What is the last thing you had to drink? Water
12. What are you wearing right now? Black sandals, khaki, capri's, a black T-shirt and a necklace and earrings I made this weekend.
13. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken enchilada and vegetarian beans
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No. I'm waiting to buy clothes when I shrink out of the clothes I currently own.
15. When was the last time you ran? Saturday when I left my purse at the park. I ran back to see if it was still there and luckily I got it back, whew!
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? Dodger baseball game.
17. Who’s the last person you e-mailed? The President of the company I work for.
18. Even go camping? Yes.
19. Do you have a tan? Yes.
20. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yes. Although I've been off soda (Diet Coke) for almost a couple weeks now.
21. Are you someone’s best friend? Thankfully, yes.
22. What are you doing tomorrow? Lots of things including working, blogging, parenting, having friends over to the house for dinner.
23. Where is your mom right now? London
24. Look to your left. A brick wall.
25. What color is your watch? Black plastic, with light blue and silver.
26. What comes to mind when you think of Australia? A friend who lived in Africa, then Australia and now lives in the US. She's an amazing woman.
27. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yes.
28. What is your birthstone? Sapphire
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? Both. Although I rarely, rarely go.
30. How many kids do you want? One and I got what I wanted.
31. Do you have a dog? No
32. Last person you talked to on the phone. Our Amazing Nanny.
33. Have you met anyone famous? Yes.
34. Any plans today? Nothing out of the ordinary. Work and home.
35. Ever go to college? Yes
36. Where are you right now? Work, in my cubicle.
37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Not having enough guts to quit my job.
38. Last song listened to? ??? I don't know for sure since I listened to the news on the way to work this morning. Probably something by Jack Johnson.
39. Are you allergic to anything? Penicillin
40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My black sandals that I have on right now, from Target.
41. Are you jealous of anyone? No
42. Who is your favorite actor/actress? I'd have to really think about it but I do like Mathew McConaughey, but not for his acting skills.
43. What time is it? 1:48pm Pacific Time
44. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them do.
45. Do you eat healthy? Probably more than the typical American, but not as healthy as I'd like.
46. What do you usually do during the day? Work during the week on the weekend it's all about creating fun for the Little Miss.
47. How old will you be on your next birthday? 43, already?
48. Have you ever been to Europe? Yes
49. Name one thing you’d still like to do. Be a stay at home mom. (see #37 above.)
50. Favorite colour? A beautiful sage green