So it's been about a week since I've last been here and sheesh! I miss you guys. There's lots to tell you, but instead I thought I give you a quick recap of the week's events.
1. Best friend came from Washington DC for Labor Day Weekend.
2. She brought her creepy boyfriend.
3. I still don't like him
4. They are talking of getting married.
5. What would I say if I had to give a toast?
6. She has gained as much weight as I have lost since we last saw each other, 26 pounds. But, I still feel like a big girl.
7. My new part time work schedule has started.
8. I love it although my afternoons are already packed with things I didn't think I'd have to do.
9. Today is my birthday.
10. I am closer to 45 than I am 40, and I have a 2 year old. What was I thinking? And why didn't anyone warn me.
11. LensCrafters is rip off. I went to get a new pair of prescription sunglasses but even with my AAA discount of 30%, the glasses I wanted were going to be $350+ dollars. And they weren't even nearly $200 cute.
12. I need to start walking again. Now.
13. My brother got laid off his job. He was in the banking industry.
14. He went fishing off the coast of Mexico on Monday and brought back the most delicious fish I have ever had. At least he's making the best of his time.
15. I don't think I could ever eat store bought fish again.
16. I miss my bloggy friends. I hope you missed me too.
17. I can't wait to find out what everyone is up to.
18. I tried to add memory and update my OS on my computer all by myself and failed miserably.
19. Now I have to pay to have someone do it for me. So instead of buying sunglasses, I'm paying for Cody the computer geek to come over.
20. I hope you all are doing well.