Wednesday, April 8, 2009

American Idol Recap

Not much going on here today, just in the middle of the crazy week, the one that just might put me over the edge.

I did manage to watch American Idol last night and here are my thoughts, for whatever they are worth.

Danny

Love you. I think you'll do just fine, regardless if you win this or not.

Kris

Not so much for me. I think you're rather boring and didn't like you at all last night. And it bugs me when you sing out of the side of your mouth.

Lil

Little, Lil, Lilly, Lillian... whatever. I'm sure you're a great singer, certainly a better singer than I could even hope to be, but really? Why are you just not getting it? Every week, I keep wishing you had done better.

Anoop

I just like saying your name. I thought you did rocked last night, but please never wear that sweater again. Please.

Allison

You'll be just fine. You may even win... maybe. Personally, you for some reason bug me. Maybe because you are 16 and still should be a kid and you just don't seem like it.

Matt

Mmmmm... I go back and forth on you. Sometimes I love you and other times you completely bore me.

Scott

Time for you to go home. You've done great, but it's time.

Adam

I find you a little annoying, but you are amazing. Especially last night. If you haven't seen it you can watch it here.

That's all I got today folks... who you likin' or not in this bunch?

3 comments:

H.K. said...

I love Danny! His voice is awesome and his story is powerful.

Patty said...

I think you are my AI twin. I agree with everything you said!! I liked Anoop and was really hoping he would do well but he is starting to bug me a little, and I have been saying exactly the same thing about Allison as you...she bugs me and I can't quite put my finger on it. I think she is trying so hard to be an adult that she comes across as disingenuous. I love Danny too.

Gigi said...

I haven't kept up this season but am with you on just love saying "Anoop".