Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th

There might be some things I don’t like about our country, but there’s an awful lot of things I do like. Think about our freedoms, our rights. We can speak our minds. We have religious freedoms. We have choices. We have a voice. We have a president whom I trust. A president who is making choices that I (generally) agree with and a president who is bringing back the respect of America.

Even with all the hardships we are facing, and all the hardships America has caused on the world, right now, I’m proud to be an American.

We’ll be going to the typical American 4th of July cookout. Hotdogs, hamburgers, BBQ chicken, potato salad, lemonade and beer. It really doesn’t get much better than that. We’ll be watching fireworks from the house we’ll be at and enjoying our family and friends.

I hope you all have a wonderfully safe and happy 4th.



Here's the dress I made for The Little Miss... I so super love it!




10 comments:

Sagan said...

Cute dress!!

Happy 4th of July and have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

aww thats such a cute dress!

Happy 4th! :)

M said...

I LOVE that dress!

Jules said...

The clothes you post that you make for the little miss... make me wish i could sew. :) That is adorable! Happy 4th! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh, that is so cute!! I LOVE the dress!

Anonymous said...

Awh, this is such a cute dress. I wish I could sew to make things like this. Happy 4th!

Shelley said...

That dress is adorable - love the fabric and LOVE the rickrack!

Hanlie said...

That dress is so cute! I love the fabric and especially the color - far nicer than the nauseatingly ubiquitous pink!

Wendy said...

that dress is soooo CUTE! and you made it? WOW!

SeaShore said...

That dress is really cute!