Considering it's May 8th, I'm a little late in getting these together but here are my May goals:
1. Drink more water. Seems pretty straight forward and easy but for some reason, I have a hard time accomplishing this task. I'm pretty high maintenance when it comes to my water consumption. I don't like it ice cold but like it cool. It has to be bottled or filtered since our tap water tastes like crap, well more like chlorine and chemicals. And I like to sip from a straw.
2. Drink less wine. I'm a lush and I like me some wine. I probably have a glass or two almost every single day. After my day working and then busying myself with my 2 year old, it sure feels good to reach for mama's glass o' vino at the end of the day. It would be an easy way to cut some calories and I can't miss it that much can I?
3. Lose 7 pounds this month. I'm down 3 already so I'm thinking I can get knock a few more off before the 31st. 7 pounds was just a sorta random number I pulled out of the hat but I guess lucky number 7 has a ring to it.
4. Continue to exercise and make time to hit the gym. I'm barely finding time to take my walks, but I know the importance of weight training and I guess now is just as good as any to make the time to do it.
5. Continue to watch my portions. It's working so far, so I just need to make sure I continue to do this.
6. Have fun. Maybe this should have been #1 but I guess it's saving the best for last.
Have a good day... I'm heading home to crawl back into bed, I feel like crap.