Friday, September 19, 2008

Earthquake Warning

Someone stole my week from me and I'm just not sure where it went. I can't believe it's already Friday. The week went well. I did work out (almost) everyday, I drank water so much so that I must have spent at least 29% of my day in the bathroom and I did throw out the Oreo cookies, minus 2 that went into my belly.

I'm feeling back on track and now I need to just stay with this new groovy groove.

The Little Miss has a little sleep over tonight with The Amazing Nanny and her family. Since she's been at school everyday, The Amazing Nanny has been missing The Little Miss and has been stalking, me wanting to get her hands on my little girl. They had a little "playdate' (I HATE that term, but until I can come up with something clever, I'll just stick with it) last week and they asked if they could have a sleep over soon. So, my friends, tonight is the night, The Little Miss is not in the house which means I'm getting me some lovin' tonight. This will be the first time in 2 1/2 years where we've slept in our own bed without The Little Miss in the room next door. So, if you read about an earthquake in California in tomorrow's news, don't worry... it was just us.

Sorry if that offends anyone, but I'm an adult and we do those things.

Hope you all have a good weekend, I know I will.

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hahaha, hilarious! It's our anniversary tomorrow. The kids will be at the in-laws. There might be an earthquake around these parts. Watch out.

Lynn said...

Yep, I know aaaaall about it. We send our daughter off to my parents for a week or so every 4-6 months. Pure heaven. Love being able to have adult time in the middle of the day, on the floor in the living room if I want to. (Altho, usually, I prefer the bed. Better on my back.)

Anonymous said...

offend?
ADMIRE.
my daughter is almostthree and we're still waiting.

3 cheers for your night :)

Allison said...

Hahaha! I hope you had a great night last night...and a great morning as well. ;)

Unknown said...

Hope you made the most of your night! ;)

Hanlie said...

You GO, girl! I hope you had a great time!

Missicat said...

Hehe! Hope you had a FABULOUS weekend!

Lovebug6100 said...

I hope you had a great weekend!!

Christie O. said...

HAHAHA!

very funny. i saw breaking news on tv and there was a 10 on the richter scale reported. was that you?