Monday, January 19, 2009

Becoming a Mom

It was so much better than I had expected. No problems, no fussing, just a perfect angel and I can’t wait to go, somewhere, anywhere, again, just the two of us. I feel so much more connected with my daughter and much more at ease with being a mom to The Little Miss. It’s hard to believe, I had worried so much and almost didn’t go because I was afraid. Lesson to be learn: It’s OK to feel the fear, but do it anyway.

Now, back to reality and time to get back to my daily exercise. Today… no excuses.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen sister

because life can be filled with fear---we need to keep goingfeeling anyway as so many times thats the best stuff!

Shelley said...

How awesome that it went so well!

ani pesto said...

Aww I'm so glad for you, you sound so happy and serene. Great lesson learnt, so simple and yet something I know a lot of us get wrong - not allowing and forgiving ourselves for feeling fear in the first place and not living to the full because of it.

Hanlie said...

I'm so happy that it all worked out well and that you had a great time with her. They really can surprise us!

SL said...

Shoot! I guess that means you won't NEED me next time you get invited to Aviara! :) Glad it worked out so wonderfully.

Unknown said...

I'm glad it turned out ok and you feel closer!

Tully said...

So glad to hear it went well. You wouldn't be the great mum that you are if you didn't worry about these things! :-)