Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Latest Love

Recently, I came across FitTV on my station guide and fell in love with this show.

For me it’s quick, effective and I feel really invigorated after the workout. The woman who guides you through the poses has a very calming, clear voice and the poses are kept pretty simple. Only a few times have I found myself not knowing what foot, goes where or questioning what I was suppose to be doing. My only challenge with it, is there are commercials so I DVR it and can fast forward through them.

Oh and those bodies on the women who are on the show… yummy. That’s what I’d love to look like, lean, flexible and strong. It's a great visualization goal to have when working out.



Here's a preview for you. If you get FitTV (or I'm sure there are episodes on You Tube), give it a try.








On another note, for all of you readers who are in the midst of all that bitterly cold weather, please bundle up and stay as warm as you can. It just sounds so hard to believe since we are enjoying record warm weather and I’m off today for my little mini beachside vacation.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the day! Keep it going! :)

MaryFran said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I tend to do the same thing that you are doing with your family member...staying out of it. Yesterday's entry for me was a vent I guess. :-)

That video looks SOOO relaxing. We DO get fittv and I'm going to have to check it out more fully!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link&review.
Ive seen it before before LISTED but never bothered to stop and watch (go me, I know :)).

SL said...

Thanks for the tip. I have FitTV so I'm going to check this out. And, BTW, if you want to invite me to Aviara, I'll come along and help babysit (between golf games of course). :)

Anonymous said...

I love FitTV, I do DVR some shows, but my problem is actually doing them! Enjoy the mini vacay!

Hanlie said...

I'm very keen to try it, but since my husband's already asleep, I'll have to do so tomorrow!

~closed~ said...

I was mesmerized my the video and the sound of that voice. It felt like a mini-meditation. I'll have to see if I have that channel.

SeaShore said...

Enjoy your trip with The Little Miss! I'm sure you'll both have a great time together.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, looks interesting!

Tony said...

I really wish I had FitTV.

Missicat said...

I just found FitTV by accident a couple months ago and having been DVRing lots of shows...love it!

Enjoy your trip!

Aleta said...

I have FitTV, but haven't seen this one! Thanks for sharing!

Yes, we're in the cool cold temps today and I'm loving it.

Mary :: A Merry Life said...

I Love Fit TV!